Our Commitment to you
Personal Loans Now is committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we want to know about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
How to Raise a Complaint
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details on either:
Personal Loans Now Complaints Procedure
- Within 5 business days you will receive acknowledgement of your complaint. We will do our best to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. If your complaint is complex, this may take some time, but we will regularly update you regarding our progress and let you know if we require any further information from you.
- Our final response will be dispatched to you within 8 weeks. If we can’t respond during this time, we’ll contact you to explain the reason for the delay, and indicate to you when to expect our response. If you’re unhappy with the progress of your complaint at this point, you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- A final response is where we:
- Believe that we have addressed your complaint in full.
- Notify you that if you remain dissatisfied with our final response you may refer your complaint to the FOS. To take your complaint further you must do so within 6 months from that date.
- Enclose the FOS explanatory leaflet.
- If you are still not happy, you can then contact the FOS, about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the FOS within six months of receiving our final written response regarding your complaint. If you only become aware of a complaint a while after receiving a loan from us, you can file a complaint to the FOS within 6 years of the event (or 3 years after you becoming aware of it). For further information, you should contact the FOS at http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or write to them at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Their leaflet “your complaint and the ombudsman” is also available online at: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
- You may also use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) which enables you to file a complaint regarding online purchases through the platform. You can use this platform to facilitate resolution of disputes, and sits alongside our existing complaints procedure. For more information visit: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- Alternatively, you have the rights to seek resolution of your complaint through the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA) conciliation procedure at http://www.ccta.co.uk or in writing at:
Consumer Credit Trade Association
Suite 4, The Wave
1 View Croft Road