Are you having difficulty getting approved for credit because of your poor credit rating? We offer guarantor loans for all types of credit scores. Apply now and start rebuilding your credit history. Borrow up to £25,000, in your own name, by asking a friend or family member to guarantee that you’ll make the necessary monthly repayments. If we approve your loan and your guarantor, the money will be transferred into your bank account the same day.
7 important things about PLNOW’s guarantor loans:
- How much money can I borrow with a guarantor?
With Personal Loans Now guarantor loans online you can get between £1,000 and £25,000. We are very flexible and leave it up to you to decide if you need long term loans or can repay sooner. If we can’t fund you the loan ourselves, we will team up with Monevo, a powerful lending platform to try and get you the loan you need.
- How fast can I get my money?
You can get your guarantor loan on the same day as approval. Our online application form is designed to be straightforward and easy to complete. Most people submit our online application form within 2-3 minutes. You will always receive an instant decision – Guarantor loans with an instant payout can be difficult to get approved for.
- Can I get accepted with bad credit?
Yes, we do offer guarantor loans for bad credit. PLNOW is a personal loans direct lender and credit broker that specialises in helping people with a lower credit score. We offer very high acceptance rates which significantly benefits people with a poor credit record. We weigh affordability over credit score.
- Do you offer guarantor loans with no credit check?
We don’t offer no credit check loans. We always carry out credit and affordability checks on all our applicants, to make sure that giving them an instant guarantor loan online won’t harm them financially. Lenders offering guarantor loans with no credit check are probably not following the FCA responsible lending guidelines.
- What are PLNOW’S guarantor loan interest rates?
Our interest rates can vary from 35.9% – 99.9%. Our representative example shows our capped interest rates and that they are both reasonable and fair. Personal Loans Now charges are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Here is a representative example: Borrow £10,000 for 24 months, 24 monthly repayments of £578,37. Total repayment £13,880.88, interest rate p.a. (fixed) 39.7%. Representative APR 39.7%. You can repay your loan as early as you want to save on the interest. Warning: A Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
- Can I get a guarantor loan if I am not a homeowner?
Personal Loans Now offer guarantor loans to both homeowners and non-homeowners. If the guarantor is a UK homeowner, you may be able to borrow a more significant amount.
- Why should I choose Personal Loans Now instead of another lender?
- You can apply anytime, anywhere
- Borrow loans amount between £1,000 – £25,000
- We offer very high acceptance rates
- You can apply with bad credit
- We give an instant decision on all our loans
- Receive money in your bank account same day, if approved
- We have helped over 30,000 customers
Learn more about PLNOW’s guarantor loans
If you want to find out more information regarding how our loans work, visit our How It Works page or contact us. Or, if you are ready to apply now, start your application by clicking below!
What is a guarantor loan?
A guarantor loan is an unsecured loan where the borrower nominates someone else to repay the monthly payments if they are unable to. Many people mistakenly think that guarantor loans are a form of secured loans. Even though having a guarantor on your loan lowers the risk for default for lenders, and may enhance your chances of approval if you have poor credit, these loans are just as risky for the borrower as secured loans. If you can’t repay the loan, your guarantor will have to step in and make the repayments, and you will still be left with a significant debt that you will owe to your guarantor.
What are the criteria for guarantors?
- Must be over 21 yrs old, with a good credit profile
- A UK citizen and hold a UK bank account
- Can’t be financially linked to the person taking the loan (e.g. spouse)
Will a guarantor loan affect my credit rating?
If you repay your loan on time and within the term period, a guarantor loan could be a great way of improving a poor credit history or building up one from scratch. Of course, if you don’t repay your loan, the lender will charge fees and interest, which will get you into even more debt and further damage your credit rating.
What are my other options?
If you are struggling to get approved for credit because of your bad credit history, or you can’t find a guarantor to cosign your loan, you could apply for an alternative to guarantor loans:
- Unsecured loans for bad credit – These loans are widely available in the UK. They are usually a bit more expensive than secured loans, as the lenders need to balance the risk. But, they provide higher rates of acceptance for people with bad credit.
- Speak to your bank or building society – Your current financial provider may be able to offer a good credit option tailored to your circumstances. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!
- Credit unions – Credit unions offer a real alternative to banks for those who are looking for credit outside of the traditional methods. To qualify, you’ll need to become a member of the credit union that interests you. These institutions are also more understanding and supportive of those in financial difficulties as they are not-for-profit organisations with the sole purpose of helping their members.
- Credit cards – If you’ve been declined a credit card with your own bank, it doesn’t mean you can’t still apply for a credit card with other banks or building societies. Keep in mind that if you have poor credit, it may be difficult finding a good credit card deal, but there are cards dedicated to people with bad credit.
We always encourage you to research all your options before signing any agreement. In some cases, Personal Loans Now guarantor loans may be the perfect option for you.
Guarantor loans from Personal Loans Now
Whether you decide to apply for a loan with or without a guarantor, Personal Loans Now can help! Apply now for a loan of £1,000 up to £25,000. If we can’t help you as a direct lender, we’ll work with Monevo to scan over 50 authorised lenders in the UK for the best loan for you. Don’t let a bad credit score stop you – apply now and you could get your money today!