Apply for online loans and, if approved, get funded today!
Apply for Online Loans
Looking for online loans to cover an emergency expense? Applying for a loan online is simple, as the entire process is online. With Personal Loans Now, you just need to fill out this application from, and you’ll get an online decision within 90 seconds. If approved, the money will be sent to your bank account with same day funding, at no extra cost.
Do you Qualify for a Loan from Personal Loans Now?
- You must be a UK citizen and have a UK bank account
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Whether you’re employed with a regular paycheque, self-employed or unemployed, you can still apply
What Are the Benefits of Online Loans?
There are many advantages to using online loans, including:
- Quick and easy online application
- Apply from wherever you are, whenever you want
- Flexibility to borrow what you need – no more, no less
- Helpful for emergency expenses due to their speed
What Are the Different Types of Online Loans?
- Payday loans – They are designed for emergencies and are usually offered up to £500 to be repaid within a month. They can be used for paying bills before payday, essential appliance repairs and to avoid overdraft expenses.
- Instalment loans – They are over a longer repayment framework and are usually under £1,000. These loans are designed to be repaid in a few monthly instalments. They are sometimes taken to pay for emergency medical bills, and car repairs.
- Personal loans UK– These loans are traditionally offered by banks and building societies. They are usually offered over £1,000 and can be repayed over a longer period of time, usually more than one year. These loans can be used for home improvements, buying a car and going on holiday.
Why Should I Choose Personal Loans Now for Online Loans?
We are a responsible and trustworthy firm who offer access to a huge range of online loans. We are an Introducer to Quint Group, who is a fully FCA-authorised credit broker. This means that they only deal with FCA-authorised direct lenders who are committed to responsible lending, acting in the customers’ best interests. Therefore, they will only agree to lend to people they think will be able to afford the repayments. To achieve this, lenders will always carry out several checks including a credit check.
With most direct lenders, you have to fit their specific requirements to qualify for a loan. For example, most lenders will only lend to someone in full time employment, or only if they have a good credit score. At Personal Loans Now, because we offer access to such a wide range of lenders, you can apply whether you have a good, fair or very bad credit history, whether you are employed, self-employed, or not employed at all, and whether you have a guarantor or not.
How Much Money Can I Borrow from an Online Loans Lender?
You can apply with Personal Loans Now for small amounts, start at £200, or for large amounts up to £25,000. We do all we can to provide you with the ultimate flexibility, so you can choose the online loan that works best for you.
What are the Fees, Charges, and Interest Rates of Online Loans?
All the lenders on panel are transparent about their lending, and will ensure that you are told upfront exactly how much the long term loan for bad credit will cost you, before you sign on the loan. When comparing online loans, it is a good idea to use the APR as this is a standardised figure. The definition of APR is the loan itself plus any interest, fees and charges, over a 12 month period.
Interest is slightly different. This is usually a fixed number, and is added onto the loan per day. All these different numbers can be confusing, so make sure you use a loan calculator to understand the real cost of your loan. Exactly how much will you be paying back each month, and in total?
Here is a representative example of the way that loans obtained through Personal Loans Now are priced:
- Amount of credit: £2,000 for 36 months at £93.90 per month.
- Total repayment amount: £3,380.40.
- Interest: £1,380.40.
- Interest Rate: 38% p.a. (fixed).
- Representative 45.3% APR. Rates can vary from 35.9% APR – 99.9% APR.
Can I Apply if I Have a Bad Credit Score?
As per the FCA’s regulations, all lenders have to run a credit check before they can approve a loan. However, most lenders also perform affordability checks, and often rely on these far more than credit scores. This enables them to match applican
What are the Alternatives to Applying for Online Loans?
The golden rule of borrowing is to only borrow when there is no way you can avoid it. You should always consider loan alternatives such as the following:
- Credit unions
- Borrowing from family or friends
- Government financial support
- 0% credit card
- Bank loans
Online Loans from Personal Loans Now
Click on the apply button below to get started with your online loan application. It’s a good idea to have your bank account and employment details to hand to make the process as smooth as possible. The application should only take a couple of minutes to fill out, and you will then recieve an online loan decision within 90 seconds. If approved, the money will be sent to your bank account on the same day.