Personal Loans Now Website Terms
In these Website Terms “we” and “us” refers to Western Circle Limited and we own and operate the website www.personalloansnow.co.uk (“the Website”).
These Website Terms apply to anyone accessing the Website, and by using this Website, you agree to be bound by them. However, if you don’t want to be bound by these terms, then you should not access the Website.
If you’ve got any questions in relation to the Website or the information on it, please contact us on email@example.com
Access to the website
We don’t guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access could be interrupted from time to time, suspended or restricted, including because of a fault, error or unforeseen circumstances or because we are carrying out planned maintenance.
We may disable or suspend our access to the Website if we consider it reasonable to do so, e.g. you breach these Website Terms. We aren’t liable to you for any loss or damage you might suffer as a result of the Website not being available at any time for any reason.
You agree to access and use the Website only for its intended purpose and will not attempt to:
- Make commercial use of this Website or any of its content without our express permission;
- Attempt to hack, gain unauthorised access to, make unauthorised alterations to, or introduce any type of malicious code to the Website by any means;
- Reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software available through the Website;
- use the Website for any cause that is unlawful;
- Make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute all or any part of the Website or any material or information contained in it;
- use the Website to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- Use the Website in any way that may disrupt its operation;
- Disguise or interfere in any manner with the IP address of the computer you’re using to gain access to the Websites or otherwise take steps to stop us from correctly identifying the exact IP address of the computer that you are using whilst accessing the Websites.
The Websites may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites. All such hyperlinks or references are given for your information and convenience only. We don’t have control over third party websites and don’t accept any legal responsibility for any of the content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlinks and reference to any third party website doesn’t mean that we endorse that third party’s website, services or products. Your use of a third-party site might be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
We may amend or remove the content of the Website at any time. On the other hand, some of the content may be out of date at any given time and we are not under any obligation to update it. We don’t guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Privacy and cookies
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website and the material published on them. These works are protected by the copyright laws, and all such rights are reserved.
www.personalloansnow.co.uk is the uniform resource locator (‘URL’) of Personal Loans Now. You won’t make use of this URL (or any other URL owned by us) on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent.
You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages without our prior consent. Any unauthorised use or reproduction may be prosecuted.
We don’t guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from viruses or bugs.
You will be responsible for configuring your information technology and platform, to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
We can’t promise that the use of the Website, or any content from the Website, won’t infringe the rights of any third party.
We’re here to help
- Monday to Friday (9am to 5:30pm).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone:020 3946 6777
We can’t take applications over the phone. UK residents only. Calls may be monitored or recorded.